- Ideal Sauvignon Blanc Food Matches
- New Zealand sauvignon blanc is highly reputable throughout the world.
- New Zealand’s next step: Saddled with the popularity of Sauvignon Blanc, winemakers yearn for a challenge
- Sauvignon Blanc Wine from New Zealand
- Sauvignon Blanc grapes typically produce wines that are searing with acidity and fruity flavors.
- Sauvignon Blanc is a variety with increasing popularity in Australia.
- As with chardonnay, the purest expression of the sauvignon blanc grape is found in France, in the Loire Valley (Sancerre and Pouilly-Fume) and Bordeaux
- The most salient characteristic of Sauvignon Blanc wine is its distinctive, penetrating aroma.
- Sauvignon Blanc originated in the Loire Valley of France.
- All about Sauvignon Blanc Wine
You are welcome to post your comments and questions about any topic related to wine on http://www.YatsWineCellars.com or email Wine@Yats-International.com with your comments, suggestions, questions, purchases or inquiries on wine and wine-related topics. Don’t forget to register yourself on our mailing list to be informed of the dates and venues of the Yats Wine Experience public wine tasting events.